Santa Fe Apartments

Santa Fe Apartments

Located on Buena Vista Street, this complex consists of 88 units in three separate buildings, all of which are constructed two blocks from Disney and Buena Vista Studios.

Each of the buildings has its own semi-subterranean garage, which covers about 40% of the property, leaving the remaining 60% in a natural courtyard with its own pool area. Each building has a small recreation room, which faces towards the back of a U-shaped courtyard, which looks into the back yards on the homes directly behind the project.

The design is such that the homeowners see a building that is two stories in height from their viewpoints, while from Buena Vista Street, the buildings is three stories high which incorporates the subterranean garages.

Comments are closed.